Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Try your hand at making a huge range of tasty and healthy snacks
- Really spacious six shelf design helps you to dehydrate more together
- Dehydrating keeps the enzymes intact to retain the nutrients in your food
- Dehydrated foods have a longer shelf life than they would fresh
- There's a handy guide in the manual to help you get the best results – including healthy recipes
Take one look at this piece of kit and you'll probably underestimate what it can achieve but, trust me, it can revolutionise your snacking and even open you up to a world of opportunity in the kitchen.
Whether you're making raisins, jerky or vegetable crisps, the dehydration process ensures the enzymes remain intact which, to put it simply, means everything will be full of flavour and nutrients.
Ideal to use at home, there are plenty of foods and recipes you can try. Make your own raisins or turn fruit puree into winders for the kids' packed lunches and you can be confident they're eating healthily, with no added sugar or preservatives thrown in. It's also great for making jerky as a really tasty snack to enjoy. Slice up vegetables such as sweet potato, beetroot and carrot to make your own healthy crisps. Add to that the ability to dry fruit, ready to rehydrate later to make jam or compote, dry herbs and even make candied peel – you'll never want to put it away!
It's really easy to use too. Simply prepare your ingredients and spread them out over the six shelves provided. Choose a time and temperature to make sure you get the results you want and leave the dehydrator to do the rest! This dehydrator gives you a 48-hour timer, double that of most others on the market. The temperature can be adjusted between 35°C and 70°C. If you're not sure which settings to use, there's a handy guide in the manual provided to get you started.
The tower design makes it easy to keep an eye on each level to see how everything's coming along, without disturbing the process.
- Shelves: 6
- Timer: Up to 48 hours
- Temperature: 35-70°C
- Tray size: 38.3 x 27.5cm
- Power: 250-300W
- Unit size: H 21.5 x W 43.5 x D 29.3cm
- Dehydrate fruit, veg, meat, herbs, seeds and more
- Locks in flavour and nutrients
- Extends the shelf life of fresh items
- Six spacious shelves
- Creates healthy snack alternatives
- Gentle, even heat draws out the moisture
- Transparent tower design for easy monitoring
- Recipes, timings and guidance included in the manual
- Dishwasher safe shelves
- 1 Year Warranty