Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Quickly and efficiently takes care of steam, smoke, odour and airborne grease
- It's unbranded so it will easily coordinate with other kitchen appliances
- It can be installed to either extract or recirculate air – whichever suits your space
- In satin black with a sleek curved hood it's the perfect finishing touch
- The smoked glass canopy won't fade or discolour over time
- With an extraction rate of 440m3/h its ideal for the average size kitchen
- Smooth, seamless touch controls are super easy to wipe clean
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter included
- The premium design gives a designer look without the designer price tag
This stylish electriQ cooker hood is sure to add a touch of class to the kitchen with its contemporary design featuring a sleek and smooth glass canopy, which keeps its clean and modern good looks over time as it won't fade or discolour. All in satin black and unbranded it easily coordinates with other appliances, giving you a designer look for less.
The hood is designed to mount to the wall, above your hob and with a width of 60cm it's ideal for the average size hob. There's a telescopic chimney piece included which you can fit neatly up to your kitchen ceiling for as seamless finish. This hood can be installed to either extract air or recirculate air, whichever suits your home best. If you choose to extract air, everything you need is already included with the cooker hood to duct out to the exterior of your home. If you plan to recirculate the air then you'll need to remember to pick up one of our compatible carbon filters which will take care of any smoke and odour in the air.
Front and centre on the hood you'll find clean and simple touch controls, their seamless design makes them super easy to wipe clean. Simply tap a button to light up the hood which will illuminate your hob for clear visibility whilst also adding a touch of ambiance to your space. There's three extraction speeds to choose from, so whether you're simply simmering some pasta or frying up a breakfast there's a speed to suit your dish. The hood reaches a maximum extraction rate of 440m3/h, which means it can quickly and efficiently tackle steam, smoke and odour in the average size kitchen. The included aluminium grease filter will trap any airborne grease particles, and as it's dishwasher safe it's easy for you to keep it clean for the best results. We'd recommend you replace these annually – replacements are available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions: W60 x D50 x H40 - 79 cm
- Chimney dimensions: W31 x D30 cm ()
- Extraction rate: 440m3/h
- Speeds: 3
- Installation: Extract or recirculate
- Type: Wall mounted
- Air outlet diameter: 150mm with 120mm adaptor
Note: given slight variations in glass tolerance please allow up to 61cm for glass width
What's in the box?
- Glass canopy cooker hood
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- x2 LED lights
- 150/120mm adaptor
- Instruction manual
- 2 LED lights illuminate your hob for clear visibility
- 3 Speeds let you cater the extraction rate to suit what cooking
- Unbranded design suits all kitchens
- Reaching just 65dB its considerably quiet compared to others
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- Carbon filter not included – only required if recirculating air – available to purchase separately
- Replacement grease filters available to purchase separately
- Energy rating: C
- 125W Motor
NOTE: If you require a vent hose for this hood, you will need to purchase this seperately
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.