Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
PRICE DROP FOR 2 DAYS. GOES BACK TO £!29 ON FRIDAY NIGHT
What stands out
- Keeps you toasty indoors and outdoors
- Tabletop design with oscillating feature
- Carbon-fiber heating element delivers instant heat
- Safer use with none-touch floss metal
- Heats up to 15m², perfect for up to six people
- Incredibly easy installation, plug and play
This tabletop heater offers a simple and safe solution to keep you warm both indoors and outdoors, all year round. Featuring an oscillating design, a 360-degree turning angle, and a 120-degree heating angle, with two heat settings, low (600w) and high (1200w).
Carbon-fiber tubes create a safe and reliable internal structure with a steel and non-hot touch floss mesh exterior finish. It can also be used in a garage, with the door open, perfect if you're working on a project.
- Dimensions: H 56 x W 22.5 x D 22.5cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Heating element: Carbon-fibre tube
- Design: Tabletop
- Safety features: Protective net over the bulb
“Costs £0.36 per hour to run on the highest setting – based on an average UK electricity cost of 18p per KwH”