Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
- 12 place settings, Ideal for small households
- Quick Cycle cleans a load in just 30-minutes, ideal when you're in a hurry
- AirDry: door automatically opens at the end of the drying phase for perfectly dry results
- ComfortLift: raises the lower basket for easier loading and unloading
- SoftGrip & SoftSpikes help protect and wash your glasses
- Beam-on-floor technology projects light onto the floor while the cycle is still in progress
- Delay start of up to 24 hours, so you can start a programme when it suits you
- Dimensions (mm): H 818 x W 596 x D 550
The 9000 ComfortLift® Dishwasher revolutionises dishwashing with the world’s first lift-and-load basket. This advanced mechanism lifts the rack to a comfortable height for easy loading and unloading.
Open the door to dry dishes
AirDry delivers up to 3x better drying performance when compared to closed-door systems. The door automatically opens at the end of the drying phase and air is circulated inside the machine. Dishes emerge perfectly dry. Every time.
Lifts gentle to a new level
This world-leading ComfortLift® gently lifts the lower dishwasher rack up to a comfortable height. For easy loading and unloading. Elevating dishwashing to a whole new level.
Superior Cleaning and best glass care
Your delicate glasses can not be cleaned in a safer way thanks to AEG SoftGrip and SoftSpikes which perfectly holds your glasses, protecting them from getting damaged.
Uncomplated way to responsible dishwashing
Responsible choices made easy. Use the QuickSelect touchscreen slider to select your preferred cycle time and the Ecometer guides you to the most sustainable program to save energy and water through visually green bars.
Customisable eco dishwashing with just a touch
With the QuickSelect Dishwasher you can use the My Time slider to select the cycle time, the Ecometer will display the eco performance for each of the possible selections. So, you can easily select the best option with just a touch.
This dishwasher has a clever way to keep you fully up to date with the status of your dishes. Its beam-on-floor technology projects a red light onto the floor while the cycle is still in progress. And when everything is ready to unload, it switches to a green one. Simple, and effective.
What's In The Box?
Includes a fill hose, which will be packaged behind or inside the machine.