Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
The Glass Draft Hood seamlessly integrates into the kitchen, with ability to install behind the hob for a single surface look and clear glass panel when in use. Powered by new Guided Air technology for effective extraction, and Climate Control Sensor to optimise the power and noise levels as you cook.
- Guided Air Technology – Equally powerful steam extraction all over the cooktop regardless of the pans’ or pots’ location
- Glass Panel with Illumination – 25 million colour options for inspiring illumination of your cooktop
- Easy Access Filter – A simple push of a button is enough to remove the easy access filter for a good wash in the dishwasher
- High Extraction Rate – ensures a clear view while cooking thanks to an efficient motor technology
- Hob-Hood Control: conveniently control the hood directly from the hob (with Wi-Fi enabled hob)
- Remote Monitoring and Control for connected home appliances and operation via smartphone or tablet (only in countries where Home Connect service is available)
- The Home Connect functionality can be extended by integrating numerous applications from external cooperation partners (partnerships)
- Voice Control enabled via popular voice assistants (only in countries where this service is available)
- Interval function: available via Home Connect
- Silence function: available via Home Connect
- 80 cm wide
- Energy Efficiency Class: A (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D)
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591: max. normal use 501 m³/h, intensive 775 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at max. normal use exhaust air: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Fully automatic hood
- Hob-Hood control (with Wi-Fi enabled hob)
- climateControl Sensor
- Ambient light
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- Touch control
- The standard functions are located on the right-hand user interface
- Efficient BLDC technology
- Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
- Automatic after running (Automatic after running (10 minutes))
- 2 metal grease filter cassettes
- Saturation indicator for metal and charcoal filter
- The filter service button automatically lifts filters into service position for easy removal
- Extendable clear glass panel with edge lighting
- The glass panel can be easily removed and cleaned
- For installation in a kitchen cabinet
- Suitable for installation in an island or Semi-island kitchen solution
- Suitable for ducted extraction and recirculation
- For recirculated extraction Clean Air Plus recirculation kit (accessory) needed
- Maximum extraction rate exhaust air 501 m³/h according to EN 61591
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal use 501 m³/h
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm: Intensive 775 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air: Max. normal use: 62 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air: Intensive: 70 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Noise max. Normal Level: Noise, max. speed in normal us: 62 dB dB*
- Extraction rate in recirculation mode: Max. normal use: 416 m³/h
- Extraction rate in recirculation mode: Intensive: 525 m³/h
- Noise level in recirculation mode: Max. normal 65 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Noise level in recirculation mode: Intensive 70 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Average Energy Consumption: 36.9 kWh/year*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: -*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B*
- Power rating: 300 W
Planning and installation information
- Not suitable for combination with gas hobs
- Extension height 250 mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 709 x 802 x 140 mm
- Built-in dimensions (HxWxD): 703 x 781 x 123 mm
- Extractor hose 150 mm
- Electrical cable length 1.3 m
- Please reference the built-in dimensions provided in the installation drawings
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.