Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Features we love
- Provides filtered water on demand with the turn of a handle
- Reduces plastic waste by eradicating the need for bottled water in the home
- Helps save money over a few years when compared with buying bottled mineral water
- Filter designed to improve taste, odour and effects of hard water removing the chlorine at the same time as other unwanted impurities
- Quick and easy installation with pioneering use of push-fit pipe technology
All about me
Introducing the revolutionary Swich water filter system from Abode. This will transform your kitchen tap, new or old, into a filtered water tap delivering a constant supply of crystal clear filtered water. It is easy to install and works with your standard mixer tap. Simply turn the handle control to indicate the type of water supply that you wish to channel through the tap – giving you immediate access to both the domestic supply and then to water via the Abode Swich filter cartridge, delivering clear, refreshing results.
Installation is quick and simple. Abode has pioneered the use of push-fit pipe technology for the simply DIY installation of the filtered water diverter system. Normal domestic water passing over the activated carbon filter reduces chlorine levels and reduces sediment, dirt, dissolved metals and rust, resulting in a substantially improved water taste.
Need to know
- Brushed nickel finish
- Square control handle design
- Can be fitted to ANY kitchen tap, new or existing
- For HARD water areas
- Suitable for reversible sinks
- Quick and easy to install
- Requires a minimum of 1 bar pressure
- Maximum distance from tap: Approx 500mm
- Maximum 50mm worktop depth
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions (Round Design): Height – 15mm, Diameter – 53mm
- Filter for hard water areas
- Granular activated carbon media
- Filters particles down to 5 microns nominal
- Maximum flow rate: 2 litres per minute depending on water quality
- Maximum approximate life 1000 litres or 6 months (whichever is sooner)
What is Water Hardness and which Swich filter do I need?
When rainwater hits the ground, it will either remain soft or reach a certain level of 'hardness', depending on the region. The harder the water, the more limescale it will deposit around your home. See the map illustrating the hardness in regions throughout the UK. If you live in an area with soft water, you will need to choose the soft filter Abode Swich. If you live in an area with hard water, you will need to choose the hard filter Abode Swich.