Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Slimline design at 14cm tall it can fit small items inside
- Telescopic pull-out drawer with handleless push-pull opening mechanism
- Maximum weight capacity of 25Kg means it can hold a heavy weight
- Preheat dinnerware for up to 6 people until food is ready to serve, it has a capacity of 20L!
- Door is cool to touch even when in use making it safe when young children are nearby
- Toughened glass heating plate is easy to clean
This Siemens Warming Drawer is the perfect kitchen accessory if you like to entertain. It keeps your meals and plates warm, enhancing your dining experience. They'll be no more lukewarm food if you're waiting on other food to finish off or cold plates either!
With a 20L capacity and a maximum weight of 25Kg, it fits in various sized serving dishes along with your food creations and dinnerware and cutlery for up to 6 people! The heating plate at the bottom of the drawer regulates temperature levels ranging from 30°- 80°C with 4 settings, so you can prove dough, thaw frozen food, keep bread warm, preheat cups and glasses, keep food warm and preheat crockery.
The handleless telescopic pull-out drawer is easy to open thanks to the push-pull mechanism, it's flush to your units too so you won't get caught up on sticking out handles. It's easy to keep it looking good too, just wipe clean with warm water and little detergent.
- Appliance dimensions: H140 x W595 x D548 cm
- Niche dimensions for installation: H140 x W560-568 x D550 cm
- Type: Built-in design
- Weight capacity: 25Kg
- Cavity volume: 20L
- Finish: Black & stainless steel
- Settings: 4
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Connection rating: 810W
- Installation: 3 pin UK plug
- Fuel type: Electric
- Warranty: 2 years
- Food warming and defrosting settings: 3
- Cookware and utensil warming settings: 1
- Temperature control in 4 levels: ca. 30°C - 80°C (glass surface temperature)
- Can accommodate dinnerware for up to 6 people
- Operating indictor to let you know that the appliance is in use
- Can be installed separately or in combination with a traditional oven