Staying true to the Classic's styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette, including Rangemaster's latest trend-led shades Royal Pearl & Olive Green.
Product: (H)905-930mm x (W)994mm x (D)608mm
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response , fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-zone induction hob
- Smooth action glide-out grill
- 'Hot hob' indicators
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm the clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- All Rangemaster's induction models offer SpillGuard™ technology. SpillGuard™ ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning
- Smart, intelligent and ultra efficient; the new i5™ Induction is now available across all models and variants