What our experts think...
The Smart TV platform is something else! It offers by far the largest collection of downloadable apps that I've ever seen, including loads that aren't even available on other smart TVs. All my favourite apps are just a few clicks away in one convenient place, so I don't have to switch between my PS4 and set-top box to access what I want.
What stands out
- Enjoy pin sharp, stunningly realistic picture detail on the 50 inch 4K Ultra HD screen
- Download all your favourite Android apps like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube and Kodi
- Enjoy unrestricted access to apps, games and more on the Google Play Store
- Watch over 70 FREE channels including 15 in HD with the built-in Freeview HD tuner
- Never miss a moment of your favourite show - pause and record live TV and watch it later
- 3 HDMI inputs and 4 USB ports for you to hook up all your devices at once
- Connect your USB device to the TV and share your videos and pictures with friends and family
If you're in need of a new TV that's worthy of binge-watching your favourite shows on, then this big screen 50" TV is just the thing you need. It offers incredible value for money with its stylish brushed metal design and top-notch technologies. The 4K display delivers four times the pixels of a Full HD TV, so you can enjoy everything, right down to the intricate details, with a superb level of clarity. It's so life-like, you can't help but lose yourself in everything you watch, so you might want to declutter that diary!
The TV's powered by Android which means you'll be able to do all the things you love to do on a tablet like streaming movies, listening to music or playing games but on a 50" display. What's most impressive though, is that it gives you unrestricted access to the Google Play Store, so you can download a wider choice of apps, including many you won't find on other smart TVs, as well as all your favourites too like BBC iPlayer, Kodi, Spotify, ITV Hub and YouTube. So, no matter what you're into, you're guaranteed to find an app for it. Plus, you can even cast movies, music and photos from your smartphone to the TV without the need for any cables. It's pretty impressive!
The TV comes with a built-in Freeview HD tuner that offers over 70 TV channels and 30 radio stations - all for free! Plus, you can even watch your favourite BBC, ITV and Channel 4 programmes in glorious HD at no extra cost. There's also a USB record setting, which is really handy if you're likely to miss your favourite show. Simply connect a USB storage device into the back of the TV, find the programme you want to record using the on-screen guide and watch it later. It's TV on your terms!
If you're in need of extra ports to connect up your external devices, then you'll be pleased to know that this TV doesn't disappoint. It offers three HDMI ports for you to connect up a Blu-ray player and games console with room to spare, so you don't have to rummage around the back of the TV to switch devices. There's also an optical output to hook up a soundbar and four USB 2.0 ports, where you'll be able to charge your smartphone and connect an external USB drive to playback video content on the big screen.
- 50" LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD
- Smart TV with built-in WiFi
- Powered by Android 5.1
- Downloadable apps
- Built-in Freeview HD
- Brushed metal finish
- 3 HDMI inputs and 4 USB ports
- Wall mountable: VESA 200 x 200
- Dimensions with stand: W 112.4 x H 69.9 x D 26.9 cm
- Dimensions without stand: W 112.4 x H 65.0 x D 7.5 cm
- Stand width: 71.26 cm
- Weight with stand: 15 kg
- 1 year warranty
- Full Google Play Store access
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Quad Core Processor
- Internal storage: 8 GB
- USB media playback
- USB recording
- Total sound output: 16 W
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Response time: 10 ms
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Energy efficiency class: A
- 3 x HDMI 2.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Audio/video input
- 1 x Component input
- 1 x Headphone output
- 1 x Optical audio output
- 1 x RF input
- 1 x Ethernet
What's in the box?
- Remote control
- Base stand
- User manual