What our experts think...
This chimney cooker hood is really modern and looks fantastic in any kitchen! I love how it is unbranded so it fits in with all my existing appliances and produces a really sleek finish. Its power is impressive too, all for an amazing price. You’ll find it hard to find another hood as powerful at such a low price.
What stands out
- Really stylish, unbranded finish fits into any kitchen
- Choose between extraction and recirculation – whichever suits your kitchen
- Three extraction speeds give you rates up to 350m³ per hour
- Two built-in lights give you a clear view of your cooking space
- Simple push button controls make it really easy-to-use
If you’re looking for a stylish solution to extract or recirculate the air in your kitchen, then I’d recommend this electriQ 90cm chimney cooker hood. It’s ideal for new kitchens and as a replacement in existing layouts, looking great in both!
Its sleek black design is unbranded, helping it to blend seamlessly with your other appliances. Two aluminium filters underneath add to this hood’s striking appearance.
Depending on the layout of your kitchen, you can choose whether to extract or recirculate the air your hood collects. If it backs onto an outside wall, you can easily extract the air through the wall. This method removes the air from the room completely, eradicating any odour, smoke and steam. Recirculation is ideal if you can’t easily vent the air outside. This method filters odour, smoke and steam out of the air by passing it through charcoal filters, before recirculating it back into the room.
It’s really powerful at what it does too and is perfect for larger sized kitchens, extracting up to 350m³ per hour. There are three speeds to choose from, so you can choose the perfect setting for whatever you’re cooking. The controls are really simple too – just push the button for the speed you want and away you go!
There are two lights towards the rear of the hood, giving you bright and clear illumination of your cooking space so you won’t burn tea!
Please note - This hood is top venting . The vent is located within the lower section of the chimney, the flexible pipe can be turned at 90 degrees to vent out of the wall at any point.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 350m³/h
- Number of lights: 2
- Max. noise level: 63dB
- Motor power: 125W
- Energy rating: E
- Dimensions: H 573-900 x W 895 x D 480 mm
- Wall mounted
- Versatile traditional design
- High performance
- Extraction or recirculation methods
- Easy push button controls
- Low noise levels
- 150mm Air outlet with 120/150 adapter
- Venting pipe flexible to 90°