What our experts think...
If you’re like me, you’ll just want a cooker hood that’s powerful and looks great in your kitchen, and that’s exactly what you get with this one. It’s easy to install, looks fantastic and does the job to perfection. You’ll find it hard to find another hood so good at such a low price.
What stands out
- Its contemporary design and versatile white finish looks stunning in any kitchen
- Choose whether to extract or recirculate the air to suit your kitchen layout
- The chimney’s height is adjustable, giving you the flexibility to match your space
- Three extraction speeds efficiently clean the air even in larger kitchens
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate your cooking space and provide ambient lighting for your room
This chimney cooker hood not only looks great in any kitchen, it gives you excellent power, helping to clear the air as you cook. You can extract or recirculate the air and even adjust the chimney height to suit your space. Whether you’re looking for a hood for a new or old kitchen, this is guaranteed to look fantastic.
With a sleek white finish and curved glass canopy, this hood has a contemporary look and feel, standing out from the crowd and in your kitchen. It is unbranded too, which helps it to seamlessly fit in with your other appliances. An aluminium filter underneath helps to add to this hood’s stunning appearance.
You choose the installation you require to suit your kitchen and to give you the best results. Extraction requires a little more installation, venting the air out of the room completely. If this is not possible, recirculation is the method for you. This draws in the air and passes it through a number of filters before recirculating it back into the room. You'll need a carbon filter for this, which are available separately.
There are three fan speeds to choose from, ideal for whatever you may be cooking. With a maximum extraction rate of 400m³/h, it’ll suit even larger kitchens, removing smells, steam and smoke effectively. Using it couldn’t be easier either, simply push the button for the speed you want – easy.
This hood also features two LED lights at the front which are great at lighting up your cooking area, or just for a bit of ambient lighting in your kitchen.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 400m³/h
- Number of lights: 2
- Max. noise level: 65dB
- Motor power: 125W
- Energy rating: D
- Dimensions: H 40-79 x W 60 x D 50cm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Glass canopy hood
- 1 x Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- 1 x Extendable 150mm air outlet hose with 150/120mm adapter
- 2 x LED lights
- Wall mounted
- Contemporary modern design
- High performance
- Extraction or recirculation methods
- Easy push button controls
- Low noise levels
- 150mm air outlet with 120/150mm adapter
- Optional carbon filter pack sold separately