What our experts think...
I love this ice maker, it comes in really handy at home, not just for cocktail nights with the girls but also in the morning for an iced coffee or a wake me up smoothie. It’s there when I need it, making ice in just 9 minutes it by far beats the traditional freezer method that has a 6 hour wait! No need to plan ahead or shop for ice again, and I don’t need to worry about how much room I have in my freezer.
What stands out
- Ideal for parties, BBQs or even a morning iced coffee
- Makes 9 ice cubes in just 10 mins!
- Ice is always at the ready and no space is wasted in your freezer
- Place it anywhere, it simply plugs in with no plumbing required
- Alerts you when the ice level is full and when the water needs refilling
- Handy ice scoop included for easy serving
There’s nothing worse than running low on ice in the middle of a party, whether you’re whizzing up your own cocktails or simply chilling your soft drinks at a BBQ. With this nifty ice maker by your side you’ll have a constant flow and store of ice at the ready. Making 9 ice cubes in just 10 minutes, which is 54 cubes in 1 hour, you’ll easily be able to keep everyone nicely chilled. No more last minute trips to the shops for pricey bags of ice, plus it will free up your freezer space.
The compact design will sit neatly upon your worktop and there’s no need to plumb it in, so you can plug it in absolutely anywhere. You could even take it away with you to the caravan or holiday home for the summer. It’s super easy to use, you simply pour the water in to the tank below the ice basket and push a single button on the control panel. It lets you know with an alarm and LED indicators when it needs to be topped up with water or when it’s packed full with ice. If any ice is left behind to melt, there's no need to worry, it will simply drain back into the water tank below. With a clear window on the top you can easily keep an eye on your supply and simply switch the machine off when you’re happy or let it turn off automatically when it's full. It can hold up to 600g of ice at once and it can keep the ice frozen for several hours. Since it can make ice in just 9 minutes rather than the 6 hours a freezer would take, there's no need to be stingy when you’re dishing it out with the included handy ice scoop.
- Ice output: 9 ice cubes every 10 mins
- Dimensions: H32.8 x W24.2 x D35.8 cm
- Ice cube size: 3 x 1.5 cm
- Water tray capacity: 1.7L
- Ice store capacity: 600g
- Makes 10kg of ice in 24 hours
- LED indicators let you know when it is running
- Alerts you when the water is low or the ice is full
- Automatically switches off the ice bucket is full
- Compact design takes up little space on the countertop
- High efficiency CFC free R600a compressor
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz