Spiral handles, lovingly crafted control knobs and generous curvaceous doors are just some of the finer details that set the Elan apart. And with the 75180's classic looks also comes great practicality. A dual-zone extra large element sits proud upon its easy-to-clean hotplate, with five additional elements, gives a good mix of power together with the space to use them.
With a multifunction oven and a fan oven the 75180 allows you to cook multiple dishes at the same time and the Rapid Response function on the main oven ensures the oven is heated up up to 30% faster. A separate glide-out grill in the upper left cavity gives you even more flexibility. Rangemaster have also included their unique Handyrack system which attaches directly to the door so that the tray comes out with the door when you open it. Both ovens are 'A' rated for energy efficiency.
The 75180 comes with a 6 zone ceramic hob in 4 sizes so you can cook 6 different pots at the same time or just use the most appropriately sized element for your pan. There are also 'hot hob' indicators to let you know when the surface is still too hot to touch.
Rangemaster guarantee their range cookers and cooker hoods for 2 years so please ensure you register your appliance to receive this.
- Left-hand programmable oven
- Multifunction oven offers defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning element and base heat
- Separate glide-out grill and fan oven
- Dual fuel models have five burners, including a wok burner
- Ceramic and Induction models have ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- Fascia colour matched to doors on Black, Rose Taupe and Latte
- Dual Fuel and Induction models are recommended by the Energy Saving Trust