Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
It's the little touches that go a long way and set this apart from others on the market. For instance, it features a seamless door frame design that's pressed from a singular piece of steel as opposed to four different pieces, which really gives it that premium appearance. In fact, it's so well designed that I couldn't help but raise a glass of wine to its premium good looks. After all, it'd be rude not to!
What stands out
- Fill the fridge with red or white wine or split it 50/50 and have red in the bottom and white in the top
- Huge 145L capacity lets you store up to 45 standard 75cl bottles of wine at once
- Seamless door frame adds a touch of elegance to any kitchen setting
- Soft blue LED lighting to showcase your collection in style
- Special UV filter glass door to protect your beverages from the sun
- Adaptable design can be used as a freestanding unit or tucked underneath your worktop
If you're serious about your Pinot Grigios and Pinot noirs, then this spacious wine cooler is just the thing for you. It holds up to 45 bottles of wine across two temperature controlled zones, offering plenty of space for all your prized vintages. Each zone has its own temperature control with the bottom cavity having to be equal or higher than the top cavity. Or if you prefer you can set the entire fridge for red or white, the choice is yours.
The cooler comes with a whole host of clever features to keep your bottles in tip top condition. The door is fitted with smoked, double glazed and UV protected glass to insulate your collection and protect it from the harmful effects of sunlight. There's also an active charcoal filter and humidity control to ensure there's enough moisture in the air to prevent the corks from drying out and protect against mould. The five sliding shelves are made from solid beech wood, which is great at naturally absorbing any vibrations and can be easily slid out for you to take a closer look at the bottles you're selecting.
Made from high quality materials and built to the highest standards, the attention to detail on this is incredible. It features a seamless stainless steel trimmed door and handle that just oozes quality, bringing a touch of elegance to any kitchen setting. The interior LED light illuminates the inside with a soft blue glow to help showcase your collection and allows you see exactly what bottle you're reaching for at the end of a long day. You can choose to have it as a freestanding unit or tuck it under your worktop, either way, you can adapt it to your liking thanks to its reversible door and adjustable feet. Plus, the cooler operates at 42dB thanks to the high quality compressor, which makes it quieter than your average conversation, so you don't have to worry about it disturbing you if you have an open plan design.
- Dimensions: W59.5 x D57 x H82 cm (Adjustable Height upto 83.7cm)
- Temperature range: 5 - 22°C
- Capacity: 45 Bottles (standard 75cl)
- Shelves: 5 + 1
- Warranty:1 Year
- Dual zone – both cavities offer variable temperature control
- All shelves fit standard 75cl wine bottles – storing up to 45 bottles
- Double glazed, toughened glass door to insulate your collection
- Smoked, UV protected glass doors to protect your wine from the damaging effects of sunlight
- Premium design with seamless door trim
- Five quality wooden sliding shelves
- Soft blue LED lighting to showcase your collection
- Easy to use digital touch controls
- Active charcoal filter prevents wine contamination
- Humidifier moistens air, providing optimum storage conditions
- Under-counter or freestanding installation
- Adjustable feet for the perfect fit
- Stylish black kick plate with stainless steel trim
- Frost free technology prevents ice from building up
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service