What our experts think...
I love how you can fully control the temperature for both zones in this fridge, it’s not set in stone which zone has to be used for white or red. This works out great for me, as I happen to be more of a white fan myself, so I could spread my collection across the entire cooler.
What stands out
- Dual zones with full temperature control, have a full fridge of white or red or split it for half and half, choosing either upper or lower for either type
- You can store up to 51 bottles of standard 75cl wine at once
- Extra large bottom shelf for bulky bottles like champagne
- The premium design is a modern touch to the kitchen, showcasing your collection beautifully with blue LED lighting
- The UV protected glass door prevents the damaging effects sunlight can cause
- With a lockable door you can keep your fine wines safe, great for homes with children
- Stylish and seamless stainless steel door frame
Whether you’re a wine enthusiast, love entertaining or just have a few prized vintages, you’ll know how important it is to store them in the right conditions. When you invest in a fine wine you don’t want the quality to degrade whilst it’s developing.
This premium electriQ wine cooler is packed full of features to keep your bottles in top notch condition. You’ll be able to store up to 51 standard 75cl bottles, which comes in great for dinner parties. And for special occasions you can load the lower shelf with those bulky champagne bottles.
The fridge has two zones, both with full temperature control from 5-22°C. So you’ll be able to separate your reds and whites, whilst keeping them both at perfect storage temperature. Or if you prefer you can set the entire fridge for red or white, the choice is yours.
The quality design of this fridge ensures your bottles are fully protected in every way possible. There’s an active charcoal filter to prevent contamination, the compressor ensures a stable and maintained temperature and it’s humidity controlled, which means your corks and labels won’t dry out and they will be protected from mould. There’s a smoked, double glazed and UV protected glass door to insulate your collection and protect them from the harmful effects of sunlight. You’ll even be able to lock the fridge, perfect for protecting your prized vintages from dinner guests or if you have little ones at home.
Most wine coolers including those with premium price tags have a join on the face of the door frame, this wine coolers stainless steel door frame is seamless, It's small stylish touches like this that show attention to detail and quality that sets this unit apart from the rest. You’ll be able to neatly tuck this fridge under a counter or have it as a freestanding unit. It has a reversible door and adjustable feet so you can easily accommodate it into your kitchen design. Your bottles will rest safely on solid wooden shelves trimmed with stainless steel, which can slide for easy access and the fridge will showcase your bottles beautifully with soft blue LED lighting. Operating at 40dB it’s quieter than the average conversation, so it definitely won’t disturb you or your guests.
- Dimensions: W59.5 x D57.5 x H82 cm
- Temperature range: 5–22°C
- Size: 51 Bottles (standard 75cl)
- Shelves: 5 full shelves & 1 half shelf
- Energy rating: B
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dual zone – full temperature control in both zones from 5-22°C
- All shelves fit standard 75cl wine bottles – store up to 51 bottles
- Fit larger bottles such as champagne on the bottom shelf
- Double glazed, toughened glass door to insulate your collection
- Smoked, UV protected glass door, protecting wine from the effects of sunlight
- Premium design with polished corners
- Quality wooden sliding shelves with stainless steel trim
- Lock and key storage for peace of mind
- Soft blue LED lighting, showcasing your vintages beautifully
- Easy to use digital touch controls
- Active charcoal filter prevents wine contamination
- Humidifier moistens air, providing optimum storage conditions
- Compressor driven, delivers powerful cooling & maintains a stable temperature
- Under-counter or freestanding installation
- Rear panel material - pre-coated metal back
- Adjustable feet (75mm) for the perfect fit
- Reversible door for easier installation
- Stylish black exterior with stainless steel door trim
- Noise level – 40-42dB won’t disturb your household
- Frost free
- PTC Heater