A TOAST TO TASTE
Whether you're a serious connoisseur or just love to entertain, the CDA FWC603BL Freestanding wine cooler is perfect for storing all your drinks collection. This stylish cabinet has been developed with a range of unique features to ensure your wine is at optimal temperature for maximum enjoyment. The five sliding wooden shelves allow you to hold up to 46 bottles of wine at once, while the LED interior light lets you find what you need and beautifully showcase the wine.
UV PROTECTED GLASS DOOR
The wine cooler is fitted with a UV protective toughened glass door to prevent sunlight from damaging your wine collection. The door is fully reversible so you can adjust it to suit your kitchen layout.
COOLING AND HUMIDITY
Thanks to the dual temperature storage zones, you'll be store different types of wine in the same cabinet. The electronic temperature control lets you set and adjust the temperature of both the upper and lower zones from +5°C to +22°C with minimum effort. The FWC603BL is also equipped with a humidity system to maintain cork integrity.
ULTRA QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Measuring at a mere 43dB, this wine cooler is as quiet as a library, so you won't be won’t be disturbed during your daily routine. Plus, it's rated B for energy efficiency which is surprisingly good when compared to other comparable models.
- Red digital display
- Dual temperature storage zones
- 5 x wood slide out shelves
- Electronic temperature control
- UV protected smoked toughened glass door
- Double glazed
- Height adjustable plinth section
- Temperature memory function
- Over temperature alarm
- Right hinged door
- Reversible door
- Door opening angle: 180°
- Energy rating: B
- Energy consumption in a year: 183 kWh
- Temperature range in upper zone: 5-22°C / 41-72°F
- Temperature range in lower zone: 5-22°C / 41-72°F
- Bottle storage upper zone: 16 x 75 cl Bordeaux bottles
- Bottle storage lower zone: 30 x 75 cl Bordeaux bottles
- Total bottle storage: 46 x 75 cl Bordeaux bottles
- Humidity control: 50-80% RH% RH
- Compressor driven