What stands out
- Zone oven cooking, great for a roast - meat at the bottom and spuds at the top
- Separate gas grill, handy for sides and snacks
- 4 Burner gas hob, instant heat with precise control
- Catalytic oven liners absorb and burn away grease for easier cleaning
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency its kinder to the environment and your bills!
At 50cm wide this neat Hotpoint cooker is perfect for saving a little space in the kitchen. It still packs in plenty of functionality though, for you to bring out your inner chef. It keeps things simple, with rotary controls and push button ignition. As everything is gas powered you’ll benefit from instant heat.
The lower cavity is the main oven, where most of the cooking will commence. Providing 41L of cooking space, there’s plenty of room to cook a full meal for smaller families. Being a conventional gas oven it provides zone cooking, perfect for traditional roasts and cakes, as the heat rises inside, so the top of the oven will always be the hottest. The top cavity is a 34L variable gas grill, this comes in handy for cooking smaller dishes, snacks and sides. Providing intense heat it’s great for browning and crisping dishes like a pizza or shepherd’s pie.
Equipped with a gas hob with four burners you’ll have plenty of space for all your boiling, frying and steaming needs. The burners are in a variety of sizes to suit your different pots and pans and they’ll sit securely upon enamelled pan supports. The hob has flame failure devices too, so just in case a flame where to ever go out, the gas supply will be automatically cut off.
When it comes to cleaning, this cooker makes the work a little easier as it has catalytic oven liners. These special liners absorb grease and burn it away, making it easier for you to maintain a pristine oven.
- Dimensions: H90 x W50 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Gas
- Top cavity: 34L Variable grill
- Bottom cavity: 41L Conventional oven
- Hob: 4 burners in 3 sizes
- Burner power range: 1 – 2.6 kW
- Energy rating: A+
- Easy to use rotary controls with push button ignition
- Durable enamelled interchangeable pan supports
- Hob flame failure devices cut off gas supply if a flame ever goes out
- Double glazed oven doors lock in heat, making it more energy efficient
- Sleek black design fits beautifully in many kitchen decors
- Grill pan/drip tray with handle included
- Not suitable to be converted to use with LPG gas