Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- The four cooking zones offer plenty of space for all your different pots and pans
- Easy to use rotary dial controls provide quick and accurate cooking results
- Choose from six power levels to suit your cooking needs
- The controls are positioned at the side of the hob, safely out of reach from children
- Two rapid hob zones heat up super-fast so you can cook instantly
This no-nonsense electric plate hob helps take the hassle out of meal times with its stylish, simple-to-use design. It offers two small and two large zones, giving you plenty of space for all your different pots and pans to rustle up a large family meal. It uses traditional solid electric plates that heat up and remain hot for quite a while after use, so you can keep everything bubbling over until the rest of your meal is ready. The plates sit above the hob's main surface within a sunken well that help capture any spillages, making it easier for you to keep clean.
The hob's controls are cleverly located on the side rather than on the front, well out of the way from any little ones' wandering hands, so you don't have to worry about your children reaching up and accidentally switching it on. The rotary dials are really easy to use and offer a choice of six power levels to suit your cooking, ranging from a light simmer to a fast boil. For added convenience, the hob also features two 'rapid' plates that are designed to heat up quickly for when time is of the essence.
- Hob dimensions: H33 x W590 x D520 mm
- Cut out dimensions: H50 x W490 x D560 mm
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Cooking technology: Electric plate
- Power Levels: 6
- Rated electrical power: 6kW
- Power supply required: 30A
- Power cable type: H05VV-F
- Warranty: 1
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Hob zone 1: 180mm - 2kW
- Hob zone 2: 145mm rapid - 1.0kW
- Hob zone 3: 145mm - 1.5kW
- Hob zone 4: 180mm rapid- 1.5kW