HPC Standard TV wall mount installation service
Have your TV professionally installed by our team of experts, make the most of your flat screen TV and mount on a wall. This service is for a TV wall mount installation service connected to your existing sky, DVD equipment.
Once you have purchased this item, please contact our booking centre on 0161 368 6999 (quoting your invoice number) where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the receipt is not present.
The service comprises:
- Mounting of your wall mount to a suitable wall.
- Hanging the TV on the bracket.
- Connection of the existing ancillary equipment to the TV.
- Concealing of the connecting cables via wall mount cable tidy (up to 1.5 metres).
- Any internal cable not fitted into the cable tidy will be tacked to the skirting board.
- Tune in and set up of the TV to receive available TV channels.
- Cleaning the site before leaving
The purchase does not include:
- The wall mount bracket.
- Replacement extra length cables.
- Channelling out the walls to hide cables.
- Running cables under floorboards or behind skirting boards.
- Fitting of 240-volt power supply socket behind the TV.
Customers should bear in mind:
- We may not be able to carry out a wall mount installation on a stud wall.
- You may require extra length power cable, HDMI cable, Scart lead or aerial lead if the wall mount installation is more than 1 meter away from existing supply points.
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring equipment up to the house.
- If you require new additional equipment to be fitted i.e. surround sound speaker system etc this will be chargeable at the point of installation.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete