HPC Freesat set up & tune service
The installation of a Freesat box or Freesat TV to your existing satellite dish and ancillary equipment.
Once you have purchased this item, please contact our booking centre on 0161 368 6999 (quoting your invoice number) where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the receipt is not present.
The service comprises:
- Unpack and check the device and cables.
- Installation of your freesat box or TV.
- A check of the satellite services (Freesat) will be carried out to confirm that the service is fully operational (coverage restrictions apply).
The purchase does not include:
- An aerial booster or splitter.
- A new freesat dish.
Customer should bear in mind:
- Engineers will not lift carpeting to lay cable.
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
- This service is for a freesat box or TV connected to the customers existing satellite dish.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete.