How it works:
- After purchasing your chosen service, youll receive a call to arrange the ideal delivery and connection date for you.
- Upon delivery, our installers will un-box and inspect the new appliance and if needed, will disconnect your old appliance.
- Survey the environment and ensure all existing connections are suitable and carry out a full health and safety assessment to ensure correct installation can take place.
- Once your appliance is connected, well give it a thorough test to ensure its working correctly, so you can get straight down to using it.
- Well provide you with a certificate to verify the work has been carried out to the highest standard and all safety checks have been made.
- We can also take away and recycle your old appliance if you want us to. Just add Removal and Recycling - click here
What you need to check before we arrive:
Check your connection
- Youll require a 32Amp electrical connection within 1.5m of your appliance.
- If you want us to disconnect and remove your existing gas cooker, then please let us know, as this will require a Gas Safe Registered engineer.
Check your spaces
- Well need clear access to the required location. If stairs are involved, our engineers will need the appropriate room to manoeuvre.
- Check your new appliance will fit in the space where you want it to go. N.B. Please allow sufficient space for ventilation at the back and sides of your appliance.
Check your environment
- Remove any combustible items from the intended installation position. This includes wallpaper, curtains, fabric coverings, shelving and wood.
- Please ensure there are no power points, switches, boilers or alarm sensors directly above your intended installation position.
Check availability for your region