How it works:
- After purchasing your chosen service, you’ll receive a call to arrange the ideal delivery and installation date for you. This includes Saturdays & Sundays!
- Upon delivery, the installers will un-box and inspect the new appliance.
- For Integrated Appliances the installers will remove the plinth and panel door from your existing appliance and disconnect it.
- They will then level and insert the new appliance into the existing space and connect it to an electrical outlet.
- Securely re-attach the plinth and panel door to the new appliance.
- If you want us to, we’ll take away your old integrated appliance for recycling. For free!
Before we arrive, please make sure...
- There needs to be an electrical connection 1.5 metres from the location you want to install.
- We’ll need clear access to the required location. If stairs are involved, our engineers will need the appropriate room to manoeuvre.
- The chosen appliance will fit into the new space. For integrated / built-in fridges and freezers, the product you’ve bought needs to fit into exactly the same space as the old one.
- For American side by sides, there needs to be necessary plumbing and waste connections within 1.5 metres of the location you want to install.
- American side by sides can be very large items, please ensure you have the appropriate sized doors and that the appliance will fit into the property.
- If you are wanting the installers to take away your old refrigeration appliance, you will need to ensure the appliance has been emptied and stood switched off for at least 24 hours. Otherwise, we will be unable to remove your appliance.