What our experts think...
This value barbecue is perfect if you’re making the move from charcoal to gas for the first time. I love how easy it is to use – the side burner comes in really handy! As the cooking area is split with a ceramic grid and cast iron searing plate, it’s really easy to cook using different methods at the same time. I’d recommend this barbecue to anyone!
What stands out
- ONE WEEK PRICE DROP! Now reduced to the same price as the 4 burner BBQ. Limited stock available at this price
- Adjust the flame height of each burner individually
- It's ideal when it comes to cooking juicy cheeseburgers, succulent steaks, ribs and more
- A handy side burner gives you the perfect place for preparing sides
- The split cooking area lets you grill and sear items together
- A useful shelf gives you plenty of space to spread out as you cook
- The free utensils set helps you start cooking like a pro in no time
The British summertime can be unpredictable so when the sun comes out, you’ve got to make the most of it. That’s what makes the Georgia Barbecue a must have for your garden! Transporting you to an American diner with your first bite. All of that without breaking the bank, what more could you ask for?
Six burners mean you can adjust the temperature in different areas of the cooking area to suit different items. The cooking area is split into a cast iron searing plate and porcelain enamel cooking grid, giving you the ability to cook using different methods together. Sear mouth-watering cheeseburgers and juicy steaks while you grill delicious hot dogs on the other side! There's also a handy warming rack which is great for keeping cooked items warm or to lightly toast your bread buns.
Whip up smoky sauces, fried onions or spicy beans on the handy side burner or close the lid when it’s not being used, and you’ve got a useful storage shelf. Below the grill, there’s a handy double-door cupboard which is ideal for keeping plates and food ready to be cooked while you cook the rest. Chunky black control knobs give you quick, easy and accurate adjustments to each burner, helping you to achieve excellent results across the cooking area. A temperature gauge built into the hood helps you to achieve the best cooking conditions for your dish.
We’ve even included a free utensils set, so you can get cooking straight away! There are three hooks on the end of the barbecue so you can keep them in easy reach as you cook. With an Oxford PVC cover included too, you can keep your barbecue looking spick and span between uses.
The Georgia Barbecue has a smooth, easy to clean finish. With an easy clean, removable cooking grid and searing plate, it’s easy to keep everything sparkling clean. Remember to store this barbecue indoors between uses, waiting for it to cool before moving.
- Burners: 6 grill + 1 side
- Compatibility: Low pressure butane, propane, LPG
- Finish: Matte silver powder coated steel
- Cooking area: Cast iron searing plate/Porcelain ceramic cooking grid
- Cooking area size: 76 x 40cm
- Dimensions: H 1065 x W 1477 x D 535mm
- Total Weight: 34.2kg
What's in the box?
- 1 x Six burner gas barbecue
- 1 x Separate side burner
- 1 x Utensils set
- 1 x Cover
- 1 x Regulator & hose
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Value gas barbecue featuring side burner
- Useful storage shelf
- Temperature gauge built in
- Variable four burner gas barbecue
- Free utensils set and BBQ cover
- Wheels for easy movement
- Regulator and hose included
- Gas not included
- Self-assembly required - flat packed in two boxes
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.