What our experts think...
I love the simplicity of this cooker. It does away with the complicated controls and any gimmicky settings that you never use, which is a massive tick in my book! Instead, it comes with five rotary knobs and an oven light switch that even the most reluctant cook will find a joy to use.
What stands out
- Includes two wire shelves and a grill pan handle set so you can start cooking right away
- Each burner is fitted with a flame failure safety device that cuts off the gas if the flame becomes extinguished
- Boasts an efficient A energy rating to help you save money on your energy bills
- LPG Convertible with a kit included, so if you don’t have access to a natural gas supply it’s not a problem
- The grill shares the same space as the oven so you can switch from one function to another to finish off your food
This brilliant gas cooker from electriQ has everything you need to prepare your favourite meals with minimum fuss. It features a large 48L capacity conventional oven that's perfectly sized for family meals and great for traditional baking. The oven also comes with a built-in thermostat to ensure the temperature is controlled and maintained, so you can enjoy accurate and even cooking results every time. As well as functioning as an oven, the main cavity also doubles as a grill too, which comes in handy for cooking quick snacks or switching from one function to the other without having to remove your food - great for adding a finishing touch to your pizza topping! There's even an internal light for you to quickly check the progress of your dish without interrupting the internal temperature. Plus, it also boasts an impressive 'A' energy efficiency rating to help reduce the cost of your energy bills.
The hob offers four burners, giving you plenty of boiling and frying space and as their patented by SABAF, so you're guaranteed quality and even flame distribution for more uniform cooking. The burners are started up by auto-ignition which makes it much easier for one-handed activation when you’ve got a pan in the other hand. And, for added safety, each burner is fitted with a flame failure device that automatically cuts off the gas supply if the flame accidently goes out.
And unlike other models this oven includes the grill pan, grill pan handle, two shelves and an LPG conversion kit, so you’re getting great value for money. You may ask what the LPG conversion kit is for? Well this cooker runs on natural gas, however we know not everyone has access to a natural gas supply, so for those who don’t this cooker can easily be converted to run on LPG bottled gas - ideal for holiday homes and caravans.
- Dimensions: H90 x W50 x D60 cm
- Accessories: 2 x wire grid shelves and 1 x grill pan handle set
- Top oven/grill/hob: Gas
- Oven capacity: 48L
- Functions: Conventional oven, grill, hob
- LPG conversion kit included
- 4 Quality gas burners, patented by the experts at SABAF, ensure even flame distribution
- 48L oven cavity provides plenty of space for cooking up a family feast
- Easy to use dial controls with auto ignition
- Highly durable and super sturdy enamel pan supports
- Oven thermostat ensures controlled & consistent temperatures for quality cooking results
- Connects to natural gas or can be used with LPG gas with the included conversion kit
- Oven/grill energy rating: A
- Burners: 1 Large burner 3kW, 2 Medium burners 1.75kW & 1 Small burner 1kW
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service