What stands out
- Gas powered, you’ll benefit from instant heat with precise control
- Conventional oven is ideal for traditional style cooking with heat rising to the top
- Glass lid protects the burners, ensures burner are off and provides surface space
- Separate grill is ideal for browning dishes and preparing quick snacks
- Easy clean enamel interior makes cleaning up quick and easy
This Indesit cooker offers simple, easy, traditional style cooking. It’s equipped with a standard 4 burner gas hob, a spacious conventional gas oven and a separate gas grill. Powered by gas, you’ll benefit from instant heat with precise control, plus it’s the cheaper option for your energy bills. At just 50cm wide this sleek black design comes in great for kitchens on the smaller side.
The hob provides plenty of space for boiling and frying with 4 burners in a range of sizes to suit your different cookware. The burners have flame failure safety devices to cut the gas supply immediately, giving you peace of mind if a flame were to ever go out. The cooker benefits from a sleek glass lid which not only adds a stylish touch it comes in pretty handy too. The lid acts as a splash back protecting your wall when open and when closed it protects the burners and ensures all burners are switched off. You can also utilise the glass top as extra surface space in the kitchen.
The main conventional gas oven provides a decent amount of cooking space, offering 66L of space that’s more than enough room for a family meal, you’ll fit poultry and joints of meat in there no problem. It’s perfectly suited for traditional style cooking as the top of the oven will always be the hottest, so position your meat at the bottom, vegetables in the middle and roast potatoes at the top for the perfect Sunday roast. The top cavity is a 19L gas grill, this comes complete with an insert to protect the cookers exterior from the quick and intensive heat this gas grill provides. It’s the ideal spot to brown a dish, add a cheesy crisp top or to quickly prepare smaller dishes and snacks.
This cooker is super easy to get to grips with, as it has clean and simple rotary controls with push button ignition, even the most reluctant chefs will find it easy. The oven has an interior light for quick meal check-ups and both cavity interiors are finished with smooth enamel to make cleaning up a breeze.
- Dimensions: H90 x W50 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Gas
- Hob: 4 Gas burners
- Top cavity: 19L Gas grill
- Bottom cavity: 66L Main conventional gas oven
- Energy rating: A+
- Push button ignition
- Flame failure safety device
- Burner power range: 1 – 3kW
- Automatic safety shut off
- Interior oven light
- Grill pan/drip tray included
- 2 Oven shelves
- Double glazed doors lock in heat
- Removable inner door glass for easier cleaning
- Fuse rating: 13A
- Can be converted to be used with LPG gas (kit not included)