Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemaster's founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today's Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in three widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron pan supports
- Main oven is fully programmable
- Conventional gas oven, tall electric fan oven and separate grill
- Five-burner hotplate
- Attractive full-width door handles and control knobs
- Semi-recessed plinth
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- Height to hotplate 905-930
- Width (mm) 900
- Depth excl. handles (mm) 607
- Depth inc. handles (mm) 650