The Smeg SI5643D induction hob automatically detects when a pan is placed on one of its four cooking zones and adjusts the heating area to fit the size of the pan, but will it be heated evenly? We use a thermal imaging camera to measure heat distribution, and previous tests have found that some hobs are better than others when it comes to even temperatures. Read our full review to discover whether we'd recommend this one.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £15 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase