W1 Speedcare Front-loading washing machine with PowerWash 2.0 and CapDosing for excellent wash results quickly.
- PowerWash 2.0 - Miele appliances with PowerWash 2.0 wash up to 40%1 more efficiently than required for energy efficiency class A+++ - and even clean small loads energy efficiently. The secret: The innovative Spin&Spray washing technology enables a very low water level to be used and thereby saves energy when heating up. And all this with good cleaning performance, excellent rinse results and moderate programme run times, even in the Cottons Eco programme.
- QuickPowerWash - Excellent cleanliness in less than 1 hour – hard to believe! Miele achieves high cleaning performance in a surprisingly short time with QuickPowerWash.
- Miele Quality Guarantee - Rest assured, this product has been tested for the equivalent of 20 years' use.
- A+++ Energy Efficiency - Minimum energy use for maximum environmental benefit and low cost energy bills.
- Miele Honeycomb Drum - Our patented honeycomb drum has been designed specifically to care for your garments. Its unique honeycomb structure ensures a thin film of water is created to form a protective layer cushioning your garments as they are laundered.
- Special Programmes - Specialist programmes such as 'Reproofing' and 'Outdoor' are now included. When used in conjunction with Capdosing, they offer great results.
- ProfiEco Motor - Experience extraordinarily powerful motors in Miele washing machines. the ProfiEco motor from Miele is also economical and quiet. It consumes less electricity and is maintenance-free. For efficient and convenient washing for many years.
- WCS (Water Control System) - The Water Control System (WCS) monitors the water intake with a water level sensor. Water intake is stopped automatically if the normal water level is not reached. If there is water leakage inside the machine, the inlet valve inside the machine closes and water in the suds container is pumped away. A float switch in the drip tray also detects leaking water.
- CapDosing - Single use capsules for special fabrics such as wool, silks, outdoor, sportswear and reproofing which require specific detergent care.
- Time Left Display - The display conveniently indicates how long is left of the current cycle allowing you to forward plan.