What stands out
- A sleek, stylish and space-saving alternative to traditional forms of heating
- Produces almost instant heat, so there's no waiting around for your room to warm up
- It's reliable, safe and offers loads of health benefits, including reduced joint stiffness and increased blood circulation
- Gently warms you and other physical objects, rather than the air, for a more even, longer-lasting natural warmth
- Operates at a fraction of the cost of conventional heating, saving you money on your energy bills!
- Prevents airborne allergens from circulating around the room, leaving you with a healthier environment
- Almost maintenance free - there's no moving parts, pipes or pumps required, meaning there's less to go wrong
If you're looking for a safe, stylish and efficient alternative to conventional central heating systems, then an infrared panel is exactly what you need. It uses harmless infrared rays to heat objects directly, rather than warming the air like most common radiators, creating a long-lasting natural warmth that you feel the instant the moment you switch on the panel. Heat is then released slowly and evenly back into the room over time from the furniture, walls and floors, eliminating any hot and cold spots in the process.
Thanks to the way in which it works, not having to heat the air, the heater is incredibly cheap to run and great for allergy sufferers, as it prevents airborne allergens from circulating around the room. The infrared panel can also bring about positive health for anyone that suffers from high blood pressure, poor blood circulation and joint stiffness.
This sleek and elegant glass panel adds a designer appeal to any room with it's modern gloss white finish and narrow profile design. It can be installed vertically or horizontally and sits almost flush to the wall, taking up very little room space. There's no moving parts or pipework required, just an electricity supply, which means there's less to go wrong. Plus, it's made from toughened glass with an aluminium back and backed by a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind.
- Wattage: 450W
- Heat Coverage: 7.5 m2
- ERP energy rated: A+
- Dimensions: H500mm x W600mm x D32mm
- Weight: 7.28kg
- Finish: Gloss white
- Material: 6mm toughened glass with aluminium back
- Warranty: 10 years
Once you’ve decided on your Infrared Heating Panel, you’ll also need to pick up a programmable thermostat separately to go with it. Compatible thermostats are listed alongside the heating panels on the product page. Additionally, appropriate thermostats are shown in the recommended accessories section. We recommend using Salus Programmable Thermostats or the Salus Smart Home Control System. The Salus products are rated 16amps and can have multiple panels (up to 16amp) connected to one thermostat.