A powerful 12,000 BTU air conditioner ideal for medium sized rooms up to 30 sqm/ cca 300 sq ft. This Air Conditioner has been a consistant best selling mid sized unit for the past 4 years due to its stylish design, high air volume capacity, electronic controls with remote and low price.
For 2013 this model was now updated to includes the most efficient type of heating by heat pump using 1.3 kW of power to produce 3.5 kW of heating making this best value all year 12,000BTU unit available. This Air Conditioner comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Cooling capacity - 12,000 BTU/hr (for medium rooms up to 30 sqm/ cca 300 sq ft) (e.g. 5m x 6m / 13ft x 19.5ft)
- 1.8 M exhaust hose length for venting hot air and water vapour (Place hose in an open window or into stairwell)
- Dehumidification 36l/24h - Water extracted through the hose
- 24hr timer allowing you keep the unit switched off at night
- 18-32° C thermostat
- Easy clean washable filter
- 3 speed fan settings
- Electronic control panel
- 3.5kW cooling / heating capacity
- 50dB noise level
- Easy to move with fitted castors
- 1.3 kW power consumption (heating or cooling)
- 350m3/h Air delivery
- R410A Green refrigerant
- Running current: 6.1 (cooling)/6.0 (heating)
Please note that the heat pump mobile air conditioners will need to be vented out in heating mode, ideally through the wall. By properly venting them you will expell cold air from your room while efficiently heating it.
- Dimensions - 370x400x760mm
- Weight - 35kg
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.