This Amcor model packs in enough cooling power to keep your room cool all day. SF10000E is ideal for small to medium sized areas such as an up to 18 sqm (cca200 sqft) office or a bedroom.
Please Note: Stock of this Air Conditioner often sells out fast due to the low price, we advise that you order as quickly as possible to make sure you don't miss out.
Who are Amcor?
Amcor Group are one of the World's largest air conditioner manufacturers. For over 60 years, Amcor has specialised in indoor environmental control. They focus on creating only the highest qualty products making them the most trusted brand available.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
- 3 in 1 unit with Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Compact and portable
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 20 sqm (cca 220 sqft)
- 24 hour start/ stop timer for pre-cooling rooms
- Low power consumption
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Highly portable slimline air conditioner
- Compact and small to suit average sized rooms up to 20 M² (cca 220 sqft)
- Easy-set electronic touch controls with remote control
- Cable tidy system at the back
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Remote control
- Reusable washable pre-filter
- 1.5M hose and window kit supplied
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- 8000 BTU
- Cooling capacity - 2.34 KW
- 1-24 hour timer
- Quiet 2-speed turbo fan
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 48-55 db low/high mode(sound power method) EU label: max 64 dB (sound pressure method)
- 3-mode settings consists of Auto, Cool and Fan
- R410a "Green" refrigerant for improved cooling performance
- Thermostat range - 16-32°C
- Dehumidification - max - 24 L/Day
- Fan speed - 2
- Air flow (at high speed) - 380 m3/hr
- Power supply - 220-240V
- Energy rating: A
- Running power consumption - 890W
- Running current - 3.95 A
- Dimensions: 730 X 360 X 320mm
- Weight (indoor/outdoor) - 22kg
- Hose Diameter: 13cm
- Note: The window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding windows or doors. The window kit is not designed or to be used with casement style windows.
Download Instruction Manual
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.