Top 5 Condenser Tumble Dryers
Our Top 5 Condenser Tumble Dryers have been selected by you and feature some of the best and most efficient models available. Dry your clothes without the need for a wall vent, open window or extraction hose with a condenser tumble dryer. Take a look at some of the important aspects to consider when buying.
- Drum Capacity
Larger drums mean more clothes per cycle. 5kg is perfect for couples & small families whereas 9kg is better suited to large families.
- Energy efficiency
Energy efficiency is more relevant than ever with rising energy prices and with so many of us becoming more eco-conscious.
- Drying Type
Many modern dryers use sensors to detect how dry laundry is; finishing their cycle accordingly. Standard dryers use programmes or timers to determine the length of cycles.
- 8Kg Drying Capacity
- Delay Timer
- Reverse Tumble Technology
- Sensor Drying
- Winner of a best buy award from which? magazine
- Anti-creasing feature: To ensure creases are kept to a minimum
- Easy Access Filter
- Time Delay Function: 3, 6, or 9 hour delay
- Special Programmes Including: Xpress, Jeans and shirts
- Drying Capacity: 7kg
- Drying Capacity: 8kg
- Number of Drying Programmes: 16
- Automatic Sensor Drying Levels
- Reverse Action Drum: Helps to reduce creases
- Water tank empty indicator
- B Energy Efficiency Rating
- 10 Programmes
- Sensor Drying Technology
- Delay Start Timer
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 600(W) x 630mm(D)