The Hotpoint CRO742DOB built-in ceramic hob has a stylish and contemporary black glass finish. Measuring just under 70cm, this hob features 4 cooking zones, one being two dual-zone elements for more versatile cooking, perfect for larger families.
Touch control functions and an LED display give you precise temperature control while the 4-zone hob provides rapid and efficient heating so you'll save time and money.
There are 9 power levels on each hob, giving you ultimate control and flexibility to prepare any dish.
The residual heat indicator tells you when the surface is still hot and goes off when it is safe to touch and the child lock helps to keep it safe by preventing little hands adjusting any of the controls.
HOTPOINT & JAMIE OLIVER
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, our partnership is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. We believe our shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
“I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”
- 4 Cooking zones with 9 Power levels
- Sleek easy clean black glass finish
- Precise temperature control with easy to use touch control
- Peace of mind with child safety lock
- Automatic switch of if spills are detected
- Residual heat indicators inform you if the surface is too hot to touch
- Versatile cooking with double ring zone, cook with different pan sizes
- Energy consumption: 208.0 Wh/kg
- Max. absorbed power (kW): 6600
- Max. absorbed current (A): 28.0
- Rear left double ring zone: 2.2 kW/1.0 kW
- Front left zone: 1.2 kW
- Rear right zone: 1.4 kW
- Front right zone: 1.8 kW
Dimensions: H46 x W59 x D52 cm