PLENTY OF STORAGE
This Haier freestanding Fridge Freezer features a 60/40 split and offers plenty of storage space for medium sized families. It boasts an impressive 347 litres of space within its narrow frame, which equates to approximately 19 bags of food shopping.
FRESHER FOR LONGER
The super cool and freeze functions are perfect for keeping your newly purchased food at the right temperature right from the start, which makes it ideal for youve just done your weekly shop. Plus, the fridge is fitted with Multi flow technology which ensures an even and constant temperature throughout each level. This helps keep all your food fresher for longer, which means less waste!
The external LCD panel lets you effortlessly regulate the temperature and access other useful functions including a "holiday mode", which turns off the fridge section but keeps the freezer running to save you money while youre away. Plus, thanks to the “No Frost” technology, youll never have any trouble with icy build ups or having to manually defrost the freezer walls ever again.
For the eco and cost conscious amongst us youll be pleased to know that the Haier A2FE735CXJ comes with an "A++" energy rating, so you can relax knowing that this fridge freezer is really cheap to run. In fact, it uses up to 40% less energy compared with "A+" rated models.
- LED interior lighting - brighter, more efficient, and less heat
- Total No Frost - never defrost your freezer again
- 3D Design - fridge at the top, 2 telescopic freezer drawers at the bottom
- Super Cool and Super Freeze to rapidly chill or freeze newly added items, locking in freshness
- Multi Flow - cool air blown across each level for a uniform temperature
- External LED control panel
- Holiday mode
- A++ energy rating
- 201 Litre net fridge capacity
- 99 Litre net freezer capacity
- 47 Litre net MyZone capacity
- Noise level: 40 dB
- 348 kWh annual energy consumption
- 12 kg/day freezing capacity
- N climate class(optimal working temperature 16-32°C)
- W x H x D: 59.5 x 190.5 x 67.2cm