The Bowness tap from Taylor & Moore has a simplistic yet impressively practical design. Controlled by a single lever the Bowness features a pull out nozzle spray, making rinsing dishes quick and easy. Finished in polished chrome this tap adds a contemporary touch to your kitchen.
- Single lever kitchen tap
- Made using high grade brass internals
- Finished in high quality polished chrome
- Swivel spout makes it ideal for 1.5 and double bowl sinks
- Single lever handle controls temperature and water pressure
- Flexible pull out nozzle spray, more control for harder to reach places
- Aerator mixes air with water to maintain water pressure, providing better water efficiency
- Ceramic disc technology provides longer life & water tight seal
- Suitable for high & low water pressure systems (from 0.2 to 28 bar)
- WRAS approved high quality components
- Deck mounted
- Supplied with fittings and flexible tailpipes for easy installation
- Installation manual included
- 5 year guarantee
Dimensions: H184 x W55 mm
Height of spout: 127 mm
Projection: 191 mm
Everything you need is included for easy installation
Installation should be completed in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations. If you are unsure about installing the tap yourself, we would advise to contact a professional.
Simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Mild washing-up detergent and soap can be used if needed. Dry with a clean cloth. Do not clean using abrasives or steel wool. Never use detergent that is sour, calcium-dissolving or contains alcohol.