The Indesit CAA55K is dirt cheap for a freestanding fridge-freezer - you can buy it for a fraction over £200. With four drawers in the freezer it offers plenty of storage space for frozen food, but it's not frost-free so you'll have to defrost it when ice builds up. We sent this cheap fridge-freezer to our test lab to see whether it keeps food perfectly chilled and frozen and whether it's cheap to run.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase