The CUP3221 freestanding fridge freezer from Liebherr boasts a very impressive ‘A++’ energy efficiency rating, making it kinder to the environment (and your bank account) than most fridge freezers.
A stylish, slim fridge freezer from Liebherr; perfect for those trying to optimise on space in their kitchen.
The combined capacity of 284 litres makes this fridge freezer ideal for larger families and the reversible doors make it ideal when you want, or need, your freezer to open a certain way. The SmartFrost feature in the freezer will freeze food faster and keeps ice build-ups down by (up to) 60% compared with a standard freestanding freezer. This makes defrosting much quicker and easier.
Mechanical Control System
- CoolPlus funtion - reduces freezer temperature for a few hours so that food can be quickly and safely frozen.
- Automatic defrosting
- 'GlassLine' storage shelves - 1 of which is sectioned with slide under half shelf
- 'Comfort GlassLine' door racks with bottle and can holders
- Smooth, easy-to-clean compartment liner with columns for rearrangement of the glass shelves
- Interior light
- Twin fruit and vegetable bins
- Bottle shelf
- Egg tray
- SmartFrost - easy defrosting with smooth and easy-to-clean interior
- 'FrostSafe' system with completely enclosed, transparent drawers
- VarioSpace - freezer drawers can be removed to accomodate larger items
- Ice cube tray
- 'SwingLine' design
- Slimline door handle with integrated opening mechanism
- Suitable for installation in a row of kitchen units through front ventilation
- Height-adjustable feet at the front, transport castors and transport handles at the back
- Reversible doors
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- Fridge net capacity: 199 Litres
- Freezer net capacity: 85 Litres
- Energy efficiency class: A++ (217/0.594 kWh annual/daily energy consumption)
- Climate class: SN-T (suitable for rooms with an ambient temperature of 10-43°C)
- Adjustable cooling circuits: 1
- Height: 1817
- Width: 600
- Depth: 629