This cooker hood has a slim, streamlined stainless steel design and a highly energy efficient A+ energy rating. It will add interest to any kitchen without taking up too much valuable space, as it's just 60cm wide and is installed flush into the kitchen cabinet – simply pull-out the telescopic canopy when required.
Amongst the fabulous features the DA3566 offers is Con@ctivity 2.0: simply turn on the induction hob and the cooker hood will start automatically and proactively adjust the settings depending on what extraction is required, leaving you to concentrate solely on cooking.
This model’s 10 ply metal grease filters are fitted with a quick-release mechanism that allows them to be removed and washed in the sink or in a dishwasher. This model is available as an extraction or recirculation mode cooker hood so that you can ensure cooking odours and steam are removed quickly and efficiently.
This model has four fan settings including an intensive setting and it also has energy efficient LED lighting. Miele appliances are as quiet as possible, and this model is no exception, being soundproofed to emit low noise levels.
- Stylish but compact design just 60 cm wide and installed flush-fit into the kitchen cabinet
- Dishwasher proof grease filters are easy and simple to keep clean
- Your kitchen remains undisturbed thanks to exceptionally quiet operation
- Con@ctivity 2.0: simply turn on the hob and the cooker hood will work automatically
- Tested for the equivalent of 20 years’ use
- Double acting radial fan
- Non-return flap
- 4 fan settings, including intensive function
- Automatic switch off of intensive setting after 10 minutes
- Con@ctivity system for hood to hob communication that adjusts the hood according to hob usage
- Plus/Minus control with LED