Wales Careful with money.
- Pleasing on the eye.
- No bad points so far but only used once.
Published on: 03 December 2016
Which? Offer for the Product Page
- Modern, versatile & discreet design
- Made from quality stainless steel
- Unbranded to coordinate perfectly with other appliances
- Quick extraction, eliminates cooking vapours and odours
Dimensions: W69.8 x D32 x H17 cm
Classic, integrated canopy design
With a classic canopy design that's unbranded and discreet this electriQ cooker hood is suited for all kitchen decors. The hood delivers quality results at an affordable price.
When venting out for extraction mode all the ducting will be discreetly hidden within the cupboard that the canopy hood is built in to. The hood has a high performance extraction rate, effectively removing odours and vapours from the kitchen.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and halogen lighting are controlled by a simple slider controls at the front of the hood. The steamier your kitchen, the higher speed you need. Turn your hood on before you begin cooking for a more effective extraction.
Operating at 64db the hood produces low noise, quieter than your standard dishwasher or washing machine. Ideal if you also dine in your kitchen.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ chimney hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually, you can buy replacement filters for this chimney hood here.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased here.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
What's in the box?
Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
|Operating Modes||Extraction & recirculation|
|Type of lamps used||LED|
|Maximum Noise Level||64 dB(A)|
|Number of lights||2|
|Warranty||2 years labour/5 years parts|
Weight & dimensions
|Height of appliance||170 mm|
|Width of appliance||698 mm|
|Depth of appliance||320 mm|
|Air outlet diameter||125 mm|
We deliver 6 days a week from 7am – 8pm, including the option of next day delivery on 1000’s of products. All you need to do is choose a date to suit you and we will send confirmation about your delivery. To make your delivery stress – free you will receive a time slot for your delivery day and the option to track your order. Simply enter your postcode below to see your delivery options.
Enter your delivery postcode for pricing: