60cm Conventional Rear Venting Cooker Hood
- Top or rear venting cooker hood
- Classic design, made from stainless steel
- Unbranded to coordinate with your existing appliances
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
Dimensions: W59.8 x D49.7 x H14cm
Quality results at an affordable price
This electriQ hood has a classic design made from quality stainless steel with a stylish glass visor. Unbranded this hood coordinates perfectly with all your existing appliances. With the ability to vent from the top or rear this hood is ideal for homes with pre-existing rear venting set up. Making it easy to update your kitchen.
3 Speed settings
Both the extraction speed and lighting are controlled by simple push buttons on the front of the hood. There are three speed settings enabling you to select a speed to suit what's cooking. The more odours and vapour, the higher the extraction speed.
Operating at 65db this hood emits low noise. Quieter than your dishwasher it's easy to enjoy a meal in your kitchen whilst the hood is still operating.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually, you can buy replacement filters for this chimney hood here.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack can be purchased here.
Until recently most cooker hoods sold in the UK vented outside from the rear of the unit. This type of design is now rare to find and often expensive. Most modern cooker hood designs now vent from the top. If you currently have a rear venting hood and need to replace it this 60cm conventional rear venting hood is the perfect solution at an affordable price.
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted from the kitchen
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- This method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack