This built in single cavity oven from electriQ has 8 cooking functions, a main fan-assisted electric oven with a grill and grill pan handle set. Other features include an oven thermostat and a timer.
How will this fit in my kitchen?
With a high quality stainless steel design, this 58 litre electriQ oven is designed to be built into a kitchen unit at eye level or under the counter, which is ideal for kitchen where space is premium or if you already have other built in appliances. Please measure the dimensions carefully to ensure it will fit:
Dimensions: (W) 595mm x (D) 575mm x (H) 595mm
8 cooking functions
Change the oven to suit what type of food you are cooking, with a selection of 8 cooking functions:
- Lower heating: Using only the lower heating element to cook you food, this function is great for pizzas.
- Upper heating: Using the upper heating element, this function is great for finishing off cooked food.
- Defrost: This function thaws frozen foods quicker and more hygienically than leaving it on the counter.
- Grilling: Grilling or toasting, this function can help you cook meals to smaller snacks.
- Faster grilling: This function grills faster over a wider surface area – ideal for joints of meat.
- Double grill and fan: This function grills thicker foods and is energised by the fan for even cooking.
- Faster grilling and roasting chicken: This uses the grill and upper element to cook foods on a skewer
- Lower heating and fan: This uses the bottom element and fan to heat foods equally in a short time.
This oven comes with a fan that circulates the heat throughout the oven. As a result food is cooked more evenly and food can be placed at different levels and receive the same amount of heat, so you won’t have to switch trays around mid-cooking.
An oven light is provided so that you can check on the cooking without opening the door and losing the temperature. The oven thermostat will ensure this temperature is maintained and consistent throughout cooking.
Included cooking features:
- Grill pan handle set: A grill pan handle set is included to save you time having to find the right one.
- Shelf & Tray: The shelf and cooking tray slot directly into one of the shelving spaces, so you can cook even more food in your oven.
Let the oven keep an eye on the food for you with the mechanical minute minder. Simply set the cooking time by turning the timer knob and when it comes to the end of the cooking duration it will make a beeping sound, so you know when to return to it.
Easy to use controls
This built in oven has control knob for setting the oven functions, mechanical timer and the oven thermostat for a quick and easy 3-stage programming of your meals.
Double glazed glass
The main oven door is double glazed which ensures that heat is contained in the oven and less is wasted. It also means that the exterior remains as cool as possible when in use.
With a total output of 2.6Kw, the oven is powerful, but remains well under a 3Kw maximum, 13amp fuse level.
Quality with electriQ
This competitively priced electriQ single electric oven is manufactured to the same standard as the leading brands, using premium materials and technology to give you quality performance without paying for the brand name.