The 60cm wide high quality stainless steel iQ double oven cooker from the electrIQ range uses duel fuel for cooking with a 4 burner gas hob and an electric full-fan oven accompanied by a top oven that grills and cooks.
Other features of this double oven include a digital clock with minute minder and a LPG conversion kit if you need it.
5 main oven functions
To give you more control over how your food cooks, the 58 litre main full-fan oven comes with 6 cooking functions:
- Defrost: This function can thaw frozen food quicker and more hygienically than leaving it out on the countertop.
- Top and bottom heating: This delivers even heat from the top and bottom of the oven – ideal for baking.
- Fan and circular heating: this function spreads heated air equally in the oven – ideal for multiple level cooking.
- Top and bottom heating with fan: Heat from top and bottom of the oven is circulated by the fan.
- Grill with fan: The fan is combined with a grilling element that is perfect for roasting meats.
Top oven and grill
The top oven has a 36 litre capacity and can both cook and grill food. This makes the top oven an ideal space if you want to cook different flavoured foods separately to prevent tastes from mingling during cooking such as sweet and savoury dishes, keeping dishes warm or grilling.
The cooker includes a grill pan handle set and two shelves, so you won’t have to go and buy them yourself.
This gas hob comes with 4 world-renowned SABAF burners, the leading manufacturer of quality burners. SABAF burners are acknowledged as one of the best burners from both safety and efficiency perspectives, using innovative technologies to create product excellence.
SABAF burners are designed to have an even distribution of heat around each burner to ensure your pans have a consistent temperature throughout cooking, giving you a great value hob that has been manufactured to the highest quality.
Durable pan supports
The 4 burner gas hob has sturdy cast iron pan supports that are extremely durable and will provide ultimate stability for pots and pans of various shapes, sizes and weights.
Flame failure safety device
Each hob is monitored by a flame failure safety device that will cut off the gas supply should the flame extinguish during cooking, making your kitchen an even safer environment.
Controls and clock
All features of this double oven cooker are controlled by silver control knobs that allow for precise temperature control during cooking.
The digital clock comes with a minute minder that you can set to your cooking duration, so you can keep a closer and more accurate track of your meal.
LPG conversion kit
This cooker comes with a LPG conversion kit so that you can place it in locations where a natural gas supply isn’t readily available. You can also put it in place of a previous LPG appliance.
Quality with electriQ
This competitively priced iQ dual fuel cooker from the electriQ range is manufactured to the same standard as the leading brands, using premium materials and technology to give you quality performance without paying for the brand name.
- Please note: Gas cookers must be fitted by a gas safe registered fitter. To visit our Cooking Appliance Installation page for more information, click here
- Dimensions: (W) 60cm x (D) 60cm x (H) 90cm
- A energy efficiency rating