The freestanding, frost-free Bosch KGV39VW32G fridge freezer can store a huge amount of chilled food, which makes it a strong contender if you like to stock up on fresh groceries for a large household. We've tested this fridge freezer to see whether it keeps food cool without ramping up your energy bills - see whether we think it's worth buying by reading our full review.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase