Bring learning to life with the first interactive projector to combine differentiated pen and touch capabilities with SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software. The powerful 60wi2 offers four touch-point interactivity and 3000 lumens of stunning visuals to make learning more interactive, engaging and fun.
Create and deliver lessons quickly and easily with access to over 60,000 ready-made learning resources via SMART Notebook collaborative learning software. Students and teachers can work together using natural finger touch and hand gestures or the interactive pen. The projector automatically detects whether a pen or finger is being used, without the need to stop and select from a menu.
- Touch and pen-enabled interaction
- SMART Notebook software included
- Access to high-quality lesson content
- Multi-user touch interactivity
- Integration with SMART solutions
- Interactive pens and pen holder
- Quick-connect control pane
- Flexible installation
- W x H x D: 35.6 x 37.5 x 76.8cm
- Weight: 12.7Kg