AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
1200Mbps!Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
- *The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground with Beamforming
MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010P allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 16A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
- *Power output of up to 16A is suitable for high-power electrical appliances to be connected.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8010P is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.