The freestanding under-counter Beko UFF584APW is temptingly cheap for a frost-free freezer that you'll never need to defrost. Our tests reveal its thermostat is spot on which will make it easy to set up in your kitchen. But is this freezer any good at keeping food frozen in changing room temperatures? And will it cost a fortune to run? Read the full review to find out.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase