Epson's new ultra-short-throw projector brings interactivity to any meeting room, with dual pen capability, a high brightness level of 3,300 lumens and WXGA resolution that matches the resolution and aspect ratio of most laptop displays. The EB-1420Wi's ultra-short-throw design Teach with high-quality images and fewer shadows using this 2,700 lumens projector from the world’s leading projector manufacturer1. The EB-570 projects a large image from a very short distance thanks to its ultra-short-throw capabilities.
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors2. HDMI input means that students benefit from sharp, clear projected images.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours.
More control and collaboration
The multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share their content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in complete control since they can choose when to display student content – ideal for interaction in a collaborative teaching or training environment.
- Save time
- Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time, and with a wall-mounting bracket included in the box, it's easy to get started.
- Quality image
- Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images
- Project for longer with a lamp life of up to 10,000 hours
- Save time
- Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time
- More control and collaboration
- Share content simultaneously
- Wireless capability
- Show content easily from a range of smart devices