The CDA WC141 integrated dishwasher is the ideal solution for homes with big families or people who entertain.
This dishwasher is full size and sits snugly beneath your counter to fully integrate into your kitchen. With an integrated design, the front door of this machine is finished in stylish stainless steel and sits flush with the other cupboard doors in your kitchen. The controls are hidden to ensure a clean finish.
It is extremely easy to control and offers five programmes so you can achieve the best results depending on the amount of items you are washing and how dirty they are.
Cycles include Prewash, Quick wash (40°C), Eco (50°C), Super (65°C) and Intensive (70°C).
At 60cm wide, the WC141 dishwasher is fully sized and offers enough room for up to 12 place settings, or 120 items in total. The upper baskets are height adjustable, making room for bigger items such as pans, woks or casserole dishes.
This dishwasher helps to make washing the pots far less stressful than it used to be. Set a delay time of three, six or nine hours so you can run your machine at a time that suits you. This makes it perfect for washing at night so you can wake up to clean dishes in the morning.
With an A++ energy rating, you don't have to worry about running up expensive bills but you'll still enjoy amazing results. It will create up to 52db of noise when in use which is only as loud a normal conversation in the home. This dishwasher is therefore perfect to be used at night without the fear of keeping people awake.
A handy signal alerts you when the dishes are done while LED lights display the progress of the wash including the rinse and salt cycles.
- 12 Place settings
- 5 Programmes
- A++ Energy Efficiency Rating
- Quiet dishwashing with a 52dB noise level
- 3/6/9 Hour delay timer
- 2 Spray levels
- 2 years labour/ 5 years parts warranty
- Dimensions: 815-875mm(H) x 596mm(W) x 550mm(D)
- LED rinse aid indicator
- LED salt indicator
- Electronic softener adjustment
- Counter balanced door
- Levelling feet with front control
- Height adjustable upper basket
- White baskets
- Acoustic signal for end of programme
- Rated electrical power: 1.9000 kW
- Power supply required: 13 A
- Noise level: 52 dBA
- Energy rating: A++
- Wash rating: A
- Drying rating: A
- Energy consumption per annum: 258.0000 kWh
- Energy consumption per cycle: .9000 kWh
- Water consumption per annum: 3360 L
- Water consumption per cycle: 12 L
- Number of programmes: 5
- Programme 1: Intensive
- Programme 2: Super
- Programme 3: Eco
- Programme 4: Quick
- Programme 5: Prewash