AEG claims its F56302M0 dishwasher can clean ‘with the best use of energy, water and time’ courtesy of sensors that assess how dirty your dishes are. We put it up against baked-on spinach, oats and dried milk to see how effective it really is. Find out how it did in our full dishwasher review.
Get the full Which? Review and find out whether this is a Best Buy or Don't Buy
by starting your £1 trial today!
Is this right for you?
Start a £1 trial to see how independent and unbiased experts rate this product.
- Get £20 off at Appliances Direct
- Get the Which? verdict and the score we gave it
- Find out if it's a Best Buy or a Don't Buy
- Use our Pros and Cons to see at a glance if it's right for you
- Read our full review to get the whole picture
- See our member reviews to find out what they think of it
Which? product reviews can help you find your perfect purchase