A fantastic and fun way of encouraging and following a healthier lifestyle, the Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker by ElectrIQ can help you make healthy, low calorie desserts in just minutes!
How does it do it?
- Get fruit, cut it up and freeze it. (To speed it up, you could buy pre-frozen fruit)
- Once frozen, get the fruit out and let it soften for 10 minutes
- Feed the fruit down the chute into the machine, with any other additions such as cream or yoghurt.
- Voila! Soft frozen fruit dessert ready to be eaten!
Can I use more than one fruit?
If you put a mixture of frozen fruits into the chute, this clever will create a smooth and scrummy mixture of all the flavours
If you’re stuck for ideas, then dig out the booklet that came with the appliance. It contains a number of mouth-watering, guilt-free recipes that will please the whole family!
What else can I make?
You can add cream or yoghurt to make some tasty ice cream or frozen yoghurt desserts!
If you whip up some boiled vegetables, you can use this versatile kitchen appliance to dispense baby puree made from ingredients you have prepared yourself.
Try adding nuts or raisins to give it the frozen fruit an extra nutritional kick, or some crisp dehydrated fruit which can be easily done using the ElectrIQ food dehydrator that you can find here.
Is it easy to clean?
Yes it is. With easily removable parts, you can retrieve all the bits that need cleaning – it’s even dishwasher safe!
And don’t worry about having to scrub away to remove as much of unwanted chemicals in the plastic – it’s BPA and Phthalate free!
Producing dairy-free and fat-free desserts from 100% fruit, this neon green machine is guaranteed to impress family members, kids, and at parties!
- Healthy low calorie desserts in minutes
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Makes desserts from frozen fruits, nuts and raisins
- Recipes included
- Also makes baby puree from boiled vegetables
- BPA and Phthalate free
Power: 150W, 220-240 V
Size: 26cm x 12cm x 18cm